Skip to main content

What is your refund policy? 

Students must provide a minimum of 48-hours' notice prior to the start of a course in order to be eligible for a refund. There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee for all courses. Without proper notice or documented medical excuse, students will be required to re-register and pay. No partial refunds of tuition are made under any circumstances. Books and materials may be non-refundable depending on the course. Students are eligible for a refund in full if the course has been cancelled by CCRI. 

How do I register? 

Online Registration: Currently, Driver Education for Teens (courses after May 2020) and Motorcycle Basic Rider course  are the only courses that you can register for using this online registration system. Students registering through the online system will receive registration confirmation via email. 

There is a maximum enrollment number for each class and several classes do fill fast, so please don't wait until the last minute to register! CCRI will cancel courses that do not meet the minimum enrollment. Any student affected by a cancellation will be notified and will be eligible to transfer to another available course or receive a full refund. IMPORTANT: If your class is cancelled and you would like to register for an alternative course, you must call the Division of Workforce Partnerships office at 401.825.1214 within two (2) business days to reschedule. If you do not call to reschedule, your payment will be automatically refunded. 

To register for Driver Education courses that begin before April 30, 2020, please go to for more information.  

Walk-in Registration: Walk-in registration for Driver Education and the Motorcycle Basic Rider Course is available to students wishing to pay by cash, check or money order (payable to CCRI). To view our office hours and locations, please visit 

Registration in any course or activity (credit or non-credit) will NOT take place unless all monetary obligations to the College are fulfilled. If you owe money to the college you will be notified and must make arrangements to pay off any balance or drop the course.

For more information, or to register for other Division of Workforce Partnerships courses, visit our website at