Transportation >> Motorcycle Rider Education
« back to courses page
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As part of this ongoing effort to limit the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak and to mitigate potential community spread of the virus, all Motorcycle registration is suspending until further notice and all classes are cancelled through April 18, 2020.
This Basic Rider Course is for anyone seeking a motorcycle license, this course meets the requirement of the state Motorcycle Rider Safety Course. It is illegal in Rhode Island to ride a motorcycle without a motorcycle license or permit: DO NOT ride your motorcycle to classes or ranges. CCRI provides all training motorcycles.
1. Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY.
2. Cash, check or money order walk-in registrations will be accepted in our office locations.
3. If you are younger than 18, DO NOT register online. IN-PERSON registration is required with a Minor Release Agreement form and an operator's license.
4. If you do not have a RI driver’s license you must also add the Motorcycle out of state license fee ($100) to your cart before checking out.
5. If you miss your first lecture class, you will be required to re-register and pay the full course fee.
6. To request special accommodations, e-mail Anthony Ricci, firstname.lastname@example.org. Student’s disability status information is strictly confidential, and the process may take 7-14 days.
Program and Safety Requirements
There are specific safety requirements of the Motorcycle Safety Program. Please review and bring the required material.
Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.
- No classes found.