Healthcare >> CNA Course Application/Pretest
« back to courses page
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) course will be a hybrid. The online virtual lectures will be using Zoom. The skill labs will be in person at the Flanagan Campus (Lincoln). The clinicals will occur at a nursing home. Students will need a computer and secure internet connection for the online lecture.
The CNA course is for people who want to be employed as a licensed nursing assistant in Rhode Island. This Rhode Island Department of Health-approved course trains students to provide personal healthcare assistance in home or healthcare settings.
I Registering for the CNA pre-test is the first step in the application process.
1. Link to online pretest will be sent to your email on Friday, September 4, 2020
2. Deadline to complete online pretest: Monday, Sept 7 at Noon
3. Applicants will be contacted within 48 hours with instructions
4. Select students will be accepted into the September 21, 2020 course and given: (a) Instructions to register for the CNA course online & (b) Instructions to access CastleBranch our online provider for Immunization form AND Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) form
5. Other students who qualify for acceptance will be waitlisted and all students will be contacted with next steps.What do you need to participate in an online class? • Internet access • An email address that you use • Technology that can support the virtual lecture (tablet or computer) • Web browser access for writing, sending assignments and online activities • Textbook (provided)
Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when emailing or calling.
Office Contact Us