This program of study satisfies the state requirement for electricians' apprentice educational hours and is for students who are RI registered apprentices. Students should register for the course that corresponds with their year of apprenticeship.
This is an ONLINE course and will include video conferencing via Zoom, online activities, readings, and assignments.
New students are required to Register for Level One, unless approved for ADVANCED PLACEMENT.
Returning students may register for next level class, if you completed 141 hours in past level. If not, you must re-register for that level.
Registration for the Electrical Apprenticeship program is a two-part process:
1. Register here on the CCRI website - Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY and full payment is required at time of registration.
2. In order to have access to the e-book and course, you will need to register at the NCCERconnect site. Instructions to do this will be given to you at time of textbook pick up, within 1-2 weeks before your class start date. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER AT NCCERconnect UNTIL INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED BY CCRI.
What do you need to participate in an online class?
1. Internet access
2. An email address (must be accurate and active)
3. Technology that can support video conferencing (computer, laptop or tablet is required with camera and audio)
4. Web browser access(Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
5. Textbook (included)
6. NCCERconnect E-book access (included)
7. Code Handbook
NFPA 2020 Nat’l Electrical Code Hardcover Handbook, Aug 2021.
The last day to register is 8/28/22.
Please click on the course title below to see the full course description.
Students must provide a minimum 48-hour notice prior to the start of a course in order to be eligible for a refund. Without proper notice or documented medical excuse, students will be required to re-register and pay full price. No partial refunds of tuition are made under any circumstances. Books and materials may be non-refundable depending on the course. The registration fee is non-refundable unless the course is full or has been canceled by Workforce Partnerships. If a student requests a refund but has a balance due with the college, the money owed will be deducted from the refund.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when emailing or calling.
Office Contact Us