IMPORTANT NOTICE: As part of the ongoing effort to limit the community spread of COVID-19, all Plumbing Apprenticeship courses have been moved online. Online classes will include video conferencing via Zoom, online activities readings and assignments.
New students are required to Register for Level One, unless approved for ADVANCED PLACEMENT. Returning students may register for next level class, if you completed 132 hours in past level. If not, you must re-register for that level.
Registration for the Plumbing Apprenticeship program is a two-part process:
1. Register here on the CCRI website - Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY and full payment is required at time of registration. EasyPay is not available for this online program.
2. In order to have access to the e-book and course, you will need to register at the NCCERconnect site. Instructions to do this will be given to you at time of textbook pick up, within 2-3 weeks before your class start date. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REGISTER AT NCCERconnect UNTIL INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED BY CCRI.
What do you need to participate in an online class?
1. Internet access
2. An email address that you use (must be accurate and active)
3. Technology that can support video conferencing (computer, laptop or tablet preferred with camera and audio)
4. Web browser access for online activities, reading, and sending assignments (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
5. Textbook (included)
6. NCCERconnect E-book access (included)
7. 2015 Code & Commentary book (used for all levels) (included in reg fee for Level 1 students only)
Please click on the course title below to see the full course description.
Students must provide a minimum 48-hour notice prior to the start of a course in order to be eligible for a refund. Without proper notice or documented medical excuse, students will be required to re-register and pay full price. No partial refunds of tuition are made under any circumstances. Books and materials may be non-refundable depending on the course. The registration fee is non-refundable unless the course is full or has been canceled by Workforce Partnerships. If a student requests a refund but has a balance due with the college, the money owed will be deducted from the refund.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when emailing or calling.
Office Contact Us