Transportation >> Motorcycle Rider Education
« back to courses page
The lecture portion of the course will be ONLINE, and the Range portion of the course will be IN-PERSON.
This Basic Rider Course is for anyone seeking a motorcycle license, this course meets the requirement of the state Motorcycle Rider Safety Course. CCRI provides all training motorcycles.
IMPORTANT: There are specific safety requirements of the Motorcycle Safety Program and NEW COVID-19 requirements to keep you and the CCRI community safe. Please review and bring the required material.
1. Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY.
2. Cash, check or money order walk-in registrations will be accepted in our office locations. Please note that our offices are currently closed.
3. If you are younger than 18, DO NOT register online. IN-PERSON registration is required with a Minor Release Agreement form and an operator's license.
4. If you do not have a RI driver’s license you must also add the Motorcycle out of state license fee ($100) to your cart before checking out.
5. To request special accommodations, e-mail Anthony Ricci, firstname.lastname@example.org. Student’s disability status information is strictly confidential. The process may take 7-14 days.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when emailing or calling.
Office Contact Us