The lecture portion of the course will be a 3-hour ONLINE eCourse taken at home, and the Range portion of the course will be IN-PERSON.
This Basic Rider Course is for anyone seeking a motorcycle license, this course meets the requirement of the state Motorcycle Rider Safety Course. CCRI provides all training motorcycles.
1. Online registration is paid by credit card ONLY.
2. Cash, check or money order registrations will be accepted in our office locations by appointment only.
3. If you are younger than 18, DO NOT register online. Please mail in the original Minor Release Agreement Form and Registration Form , a copy of your operator’s license, and payment by check or money order only to the Lincoln address found of the registration form. Please note - the Minor Release Agreement Form must be notarized.
4. If you do not have a RI driver’s license you must also add the Motorcycle out of state license fee ($100) to your cart before checking out.
5. To request special accommodations, e-mail Anthony Ricci, firstname.lastname@example.org Student disability status information is strictly confidential. The process may take 7-14 days.
Motorcycle students DO NOT NEED Proof of Covid Vaccination OR negative Covid test - PROGRAM OUTDOORS
Please click on the course title below to see the full course description.
All CCRI Workforce students and visitors to all CCRI campuses will be required to provide proof of Covid vaccination (including booster, if eligible) OR proof of a negative Covid test. Proof of Covid testing must be within 24 hours for Rapid Tests OR within 72 hours for PCR tests. Original paperwork OR a photo/screenshot is acceptable proof of both vaccination and dated negative Covid test.
Free no-appointment-needed Covid testing is available on CCRI campuses.
CCRI Covid testing schedule can be found here. Or you may schedule a COVID test at a state-run test site, visit portal.ri.gov or call 401-222-8022.
Students must provide a minimum 48-hour notice prior to the start of a course in order to be eligible for a refund. Without proper notice or documented medical excuse, students will be required to re-register and pay full price. No partial refunds of tuition are made under any circumstances. Books and materials may be non-refundable depending on the course. The registration fee is non-refundable unless the course is full or has been canceled by Workforce Partnerships. If a student requests a refund but has a balance due with the college, the money owed will be deducted from the refund.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when emailing or calling.
Office Contact Us